Junior Chef Culinary Cooking Programme
This is an exciting introduction to the magical world of Culinary with an exciting and interactive short course aimed at ages 8- 16.
Junior Chef Cooking students will learn how to make their own fresh pasta, bake biscuits and ice them professionally from scratch. As well as prepare, cook and plate a main meal and dessert – all on their own! (With a little supervision from an adult)
Give your budding Chef the culinary confidence to learn new skills and experience the wonderful world of cooking and baking.
- No need for Fancy Equipment or Expensive Ingredients
- Learn about Health, Safety & Hygiene in the Kitchen
- Upload your creations to receive feedback from your Chef Instructor
WHAT WILL BE LEARNED IN EACH COURSE?
- How to work Safely and Hygienically in the Kitchen
- How to Dress Correctly for the Kitchen
- Flavour profile wheel – Judge the flavour and taste of your dish and get feedback from your family and friends at home
- How to prepare – How to start cooking from a recipe
- How to work with a clean workspace during cooking and clean up afterwards
- Learn how to Plan a Production Work Flow (what to cook first and last)
- How to Write a Shopping List for Your Recipe
- How to Work out How Much your Recipe Costs