Junior Chef Culinary Baking Programme
This is an exciting introduction to the magical world of Culinary with an exciting and interactive short course aimed at ages 8- 16.
Junior Chef Baking Students will learn the foundations of baking techniques, fancy decorating and dessert recipes.
Give your budding Chef the culinary confidence to learn new skills and experience the wonderful world of cooking and baking.
- No need for Fancy Equipment or Expensive Ingredients
- Learn about Health, Safety & Hygiene in the Kitchen
- Upload your creations to receive feedback from your Chef Instructor
WHAT WILL BE LEARNED IN EACH COURSE?
- How to work Safely and Hygienically in the Kitchen
- How to Dress Correctly for the Kitchen
- Flavour profile wheel – Judge the flavour and taste of your dish and get feedback from your family and friends at home
- How to prepare – How to start cooking from a recipe
- How to work with a clean workspace during cooking and clean up afterwards
- Learn how to Plan a Production Work Flow (what to cook first and last)
- How to Write a Shopping List for Your Recipe
- How to Work out How Much your Recipe Costs