We are excited to welcome you to our professional Café Chef course.
Designed with the global trend of Café culture in mind – particularly in New Zealand and Australia based, this course will give you all of the tools you need to thrive in the vibrant Café scene.
Who’s it for?
This programme is ideal for those who want to learn professional techniques and skills in specialized culinary areas, who either don’t require an accredited qualification or already have an accredited qualification.
What you’ll Learn
- Work Health & Safety in hospitality
- Food & Nutrition and special dietary requirements
- How to Prepare Food for Café Service
- The Production of High-End Culinary Products
- Small Kitchen Culinary Produce
- On-Site Food Preparation on Demand
- Local and Seasonal Ingredients
- Standard Recipes
- Tools & Equipment for Cold Food Production
- Mise-En-Place & Storage
- Professional Behaviour & Communication
- Catering Control Cycles
- Menu Types
- Techniques to finish
- Food Safety Procedures
- How to Finish & Present Cakes, Sponges & Biscuits
- Join a global community of online culinary students just like you
- Receive feedback from an Executive Chef Assessor
- Can take your time – everything is done at your own pace
- Will have unlimited access to an exclusive culinary library as well as 100’s of recipes & 100’s videos
- Will graduate with real skills that will help you succeed in today’s competitive workplace
- Have a completed e-portfolio (Online CV) and be ready to apply for the job you have always dreamed of
- Personal login to our Learner Management System, Canvas
- 1 on 1 Feedback from your Chef Assessor
- No need to take time off work to attend classes