Join the team reshaping the future of culinary education in the world today
Quality Education Online From Any Kitchen
“Success is best when it’s shared.”
Howard Schultz (Chairman & CEO, Starbucks)
Part time Academic Student & General Office Administrator
International Culinary Studio is an online culinary education provider and we are currently seeking a part time Academic Student & General Office Administrator to join our team in Kaiapoi, Canterbury.
The purpose of this position is to co-ordinate and manage all student activities as per accreditation requirements and accreditation bodies and to collaborate with Chef Instructors on student progress. You are also required to provide academic and service excellence to our students.
The ideal candidate must have been in a similar role before and have experience working with students.
Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
• Strong attention to detail
• Efficient, organised, with the ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure
• Friendly telephone manner
• Highly flexible in performing of duties in the required field
• Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Suite very important)
• Highly self-motivated and a self-starter
• Able to manage student debtors
• Knowledge of the code of practice, pastoral care of students
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
• Co-ordinate all student information and administration and provide student support.
• Maintain and update student records as appropriate – Check and process student records, including data validation, input and filing.
• Assist students and other members of the company to access Student Support Services.
• Production of documents and reports etc. using the full Microsoft office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Update and maintain appropriate reference materials and resources including digital noticeboards, announcements and discussions on the Learner Management System.
• Co-ordinate the production of management reports related to the work of students and feedback to management team.
• Act as a first contact for student services and signpost enquirers to appropriate support.
• Co-ordinate the Academic Calendar, registrations and examination dates with relevant Accreditation Bodies.
• Assist with the follow up on student process, course changes, etc.
• Meeting arrangements, minuting of meetings and the monitoring of action points arising from meetings.
• Initiating, Coordinating, and enforcing policies and procedures
• Planning, Organizing and Implementing administrative systems
• Maintaining office inventory, negotiating price, quality and delivery
• Maintain customer, supplier, student and progress database
• Ensure a safe working environment and ensure all equipment is serviced and up to date
• Manage Petty Cash
• Manage cleanliness of the office
• General Office filing
• Keeping confidential records
• Managing travel arrangements for the business
Please forward your CV to our Operations Manager, Ingrid Ovenstone via email: firstname.lastname@example.org